Paul Harris Fellowship
The Paul Harris Society is named after the founder of Rotary International.The society recognizes friends of The Rotary Foundation who annually contribute US$1,000 or more to the Annual Programs Fund, PolioPlus, and other approved Foundation grant activities. Society contributions may count toward Rotary Foundation Sustaining Member, Paul Harris Fellow, Multiple Paul Harris Fellow, and Major Donor recognition.
Your gift will advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty.
Your contribution supports activities such as:
- Vocational and on-the-job training for land mine victims in Cambodia
- Hand-washing stations, training for teachers, and in-depth hygiene training for students at a school in Ecuador
- A scholarship for a Japanese student to study effective adult learning methods abroad
- Milking cows for farmers in Russia
- Microcredit loans to women in Togo
- Reading and mathematics textbooks for students in the United States of America
Projects like these depend on the ongoing support of dedicated Rotarians and friends like you. Thank you for making Rotary a priority in your philanthropy.
The Paul Harris Society is a district-administered recognition program. Membership is tracked and recognized independently by each Rotary district. Contact your district governor or district Rotary Foundation committee chair for details.